WHAT MAKES SUMMERLAND BEACH RV PARK SO SPECIAL?
Attesting to the beauty of this area of the Okanagan Lake, Trout Creek, many wealthy homeowners have chosen to build luxury homes on its shores. Summerland Beach RV Park offers the rare opportunity to experience this paradise at a fraction of the cost most people pay for lake front living. Whether you stay for a week or decide to live at Summerland full time, we know you will never forget your time at this beautiful, unique location.
- 500′ of beach with 3 fire pits
- Grassy areas for bocci ball, picnics, playing, and relaxing
- Walk along the outside of the beach that is pet friendly
- Year round laundry facility
- Clubhouse with big screen tv and more
- Lakefront, groomed walking trail leading right to Summerland Beach PV Park
- 5 minutes to downtown Summerland, 15 minutes to Penticton, and 40 minutes to Kelowna
- 117 sites with full hook up, including water, sewer, 30amp electrical service and basic cable
- power is individually metered and is extra
- 5 of our lots are right off the beach
- All lots feature water or mountain views
- Access to a designated boat storage area ($ per month)
Unfortunately we don’t take reservations but we will do our best to accommodate you, on a first come first serve basis.
Starting from $700 per month including cable, water and sewer. Contact us for availability.